United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 m5

HA
      09-27-2015, 04:52 AM   #68
Taza
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i (wanted)

Why are you guys talking about expensive... In Australia the Porsche Cayenne's start at 130k for the diesel, once you get up to the turbo s its costing you 350k before options.

In my opionion I have a newish BMW X5 and I believe that the Benzes are just way better quality wise on the interior. The BMW's are so plasticy and cheap looking. But I do prefer the looks of the BMW X5M compared to the GLE. Tough choice mate, good luck
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2015, 02:17 AM   #69
Ash777
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taza View Post
Why are you guys talking about expensive... In Australia the Porsche Cayenne's start at 130k for the diesel, once you get up to the turbo s its costing you 350k before options.

In my opionion I have a newish BMW X5 and I believe that the Benzes are just way better quality wise on the interior. The BMW's are so plasticy and cheap looking. But I do prefer the looks of the BMW X5M compared to the GLE. Tough choice mate, good luck
Not sure why everyone keeps saying the BMW looks "plasticy" when it is the one which is wrapped in the most leather compared to its competitors? I've found the Range Rover interior to be amazing to look at the first few times. But after that it doesn't feel as "rich" and the X5 seems to have a more consistent feel.

With that being said I feel that the Cayenne has the best interior, feels like a lot more of an occasion compared to its rivals and "put together" a bit better.

And the GLE might have more horsepower but the X6M seems more formidable from what I have read. Unless you really love the AMG sound then its a different story.
Appreciate 0