Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 35i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBeem
Anyone ordered from these guys before?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/22-Wheels-BMW-...246?nav=SEARCH
They are very good, contact the seller directly they can get you better deal, very easy and nice ppl working there.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2016, 09:23 AM   #3
newtlicious
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 X6 50i

I ordered these exact wheels from this exact vendor. I told them exactly which TMPS sensors to use and the promised me that they would use that brand and model number. Long story short, they used a generic brand and the incorrect part number. Since I live in VA and they are in CA I had to order the correct TPMS (the ones I told them to use in the first place) and have them installed locally. I was reimbursed only for the cost of the incorrect, generic sensors and an "industry standard" fee for installation. All in all, I was out about an additional hundred dollars and two weeks of driving around with the stupid light on. I would not order from this vendor again...

- Patrick
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2016, 09:31 AM   #4
TxBeem
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtlicious
I ordered these exact wheels from this exact vendor. I told them exactly which TMPS sensors to use and the promised me that they would use that brand and model number. Long story short, they used a generic brand and the incorrect part number. Since I live in VA and they are in CA I had to order the correct TPMS (the ones I told them to use in the first place) and have them installed locally. I was reimbursed only for the cost of the incorrect, generic sensors and an "industry standard" fee for installation. All in all, I was out about an additional hundred dollars and two weeks of driving around with the stupid light on. I would not order from this vendor again...

- Patrick
Good to know. By the way, which TPMS do we need to use?

But other than that how do the wheels look?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2016, 09:33 AM   #5
quad_drive2
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 35i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtlicious

- Patrick
So, what is the correct tpms part# for f15? I'm interested in getting new wheels too. That would be helpful for me. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2016, 09:43 AM   #6
XXX5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 F15 50i M Sport

just ordered a set of staggered 20's from them. Had an issue with shippng damage amd they stepped up with excellent communication and took care of it. wheels are really really nice too.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2016, 10:17 AM   #7
stewy604
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive 35d M Sport

I've always been VERY wary of replica wheels. Wheels are truly a case of "you get what you pay for". I don't personally have experience with this brand, so I'll leave it at that. For me, I would never put replica wheels on an $80K vehicle.
Appreciate 2
P111541.50
Kzang3220.50