06-15-2015, 04:48 AM   #1
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
M50d - Rotors, Calipers & Backing Plates

Bought full set (as new) F15 M50d front & rear rotors, calipers & backing plates from a fellow forum member "M50d" from Melbourne. He got is M50d in Jan and on the same day had install the BMW Performance Brake kit.

Unlike mine which I had painted fluro yellow these are going to be paint iridescent blue.

As all X5 F15 front & rear suspension arms are all the same part numbers, its a straight take off and bolt on. I also always install ceramic pads to get rid of the brake dust.

This full set are going on the daughter & son-in-law's new X5 35d White M-Sport which arrives this week. There X5 Sport is coming with the 469 20" wheels(same as the M50d has) so they will fit over these large brakes.

(Photo is of my F15 M50d brakes)
Attached Images

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.

Last edited by watrob; 06-23-2015 at 04:05 AM..
Appreciate 1
      08-05-2016, 07:41 AM   #2
ClubbyX5M50d
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5 M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob
Bought full set (as new) F15 M50d front & rear rotors, calipers & backing plates from a fellow forum member "M50d" from Melbourne. He got is M50d in Jan and on the same day had install the BMW Performance Brake kit.

Unlike mine which I had painted fluro yellow these are going to be paint iridescent blue.

As all X5 F15 front & rear suspension arms are all the same part numbers, its a straight take off and bolt on. I also always install ceramic pads to get rid of the brake dust.

This full set are going on the daughter & son-in-law's new X5 35d White M-Sport which arrives this week. There X5 Sport is coming with the 469 20" wheels(same as the M50d has) so they will fit over these large brakes.

(Photo is of my F15 M50d brakes)
Hey, can you share some info on your brakes?
I too have a M50d & are keen on adding some colour to the callipers.
Are yours painted or powdered & where do you get the M stickers from?
Appreciate 0