Drives: 2014 x5 xdrive50i

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #24
sirajkas
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 2014

Is that black saphire with black Dakota? I am thinking of getting black saphire but I'm so confused on the interior. I was thinking ivory white with black or mocha. How does black Dakota goes with black saphire? You like ceramic control? Would love to see pictures of led headlight.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #25
Bug Rx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #26
Bug Rx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajkas View Post
Is that black saphire with black Dakota? I am thinking of getting black saphire but I'm so confused on the interior. I was thinking ivory white with black or mocha. How does black Dakota goes with black saphire? You like ceramic control? Would love to see pictures of led headlight.
I have black Dakota with black sapphire, and I think it looks awesome. I like the black on black look!

I tried taking pic of headlights, but they are so bright that you can't see much! Lol

I think the ivory interior looks great too, but I have heard that jeans can mess them up. I actually just bought a new pair of jeans and sat in my office chair last week, that is white, and ruined the chair. I couldn't imagine how much easier that could happen in a car that was sitting in the sun. The idea of that scares the hell out of me, but I think the white interior looks great!
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #27
Bug Rx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
odd, I did drive with polarizes shades, I could see HUD but perhaps faintly.
At dark without shades it was quite clear and bright. Funny no one else can see it, as it is not displayed in their line of vision.
It is extremely faint with polarized glasses during daytime. At night it is extremely bright and easy to see. You can't see it in my pictures because the headlights are making the wall in background too bright and not coming through with camera! Love the HUD though!
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #28
sirajkas
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 2014

Thanks man.. You helped me narrow it down to mocha or black Dakota.. I think black with black. For 2 yrs, I have telling my friends, my next car will be black with black x5. Don't know why I thinking now.. ceramic is good?
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 07:41 PM   #29
Bug Rx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajkas View Post
Thanks man.. You helped me narrow it down to mocha or black Dakota.. I think black with black. For 2 yrs, I have telling my friends, my next car will be black with black x5. Don't know why I thinking now.. ceramic is good?
I always wanted the black on black as well. I figured this was the car to do it!

Honestly, barely noticed the ceramic. Little heavier, but something you won't obsess over! You will hardly use those controls anyways.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #30
barcelona
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Rx View Post
It is extremely faint with polarized glasses during daytime. At night it is extremely bright and easy to see. You can't see it in my pictures because the headlights are making the wall in background too bright and not coming through with camera! Love the HUD though!
Thanks for letting me know, as I thought it was me. I tried adjusting the brightness to no avail. I too agree it is great, best is Speed Limit Info as in the 50 and surely the 35 it is so easy to go beyond the sped limit and then it would be sad to be chased.
Appreciate 0