BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5 and X6 (F15/F16) Forum

12-18-2017, 01:17 AM   #1
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, 530e

Big Shout-out to David Padgalskas from BMW of Portland

Usually I don’t write reviews but David and his whole team is so nice and provided top notch delivery service (3 times-My 3rd BMW purchase from him…) that I must write this.

David is open and transparent, no BS, no drama, no dancing around numbers, no hidden cost, didn't even try to markup anything. I should say there is no “best price” with sponsors. If the deal is doable, he will make it work. If not, he will tell you what’s possible.

This is my 4th BMW and 3rd from him. Not only David, whole BMW Portland center staff is very nice, I mean no Attitude with anyone whether it’s other CA working for him, finance manager or service manager. All people who works there are down to earth. They don't have an attitude and treat you with respect. That is must for me and is the #1 reason I buy out of state from David.

If you are in pacific northwest, look no further, just ping him. His contact info. is below.

And Just FYI..his deals are the best. If you are thinking you are going to get best deal locally…you are fooling yourself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Padgalskas

BMW Portland
2001 SW Jefferson St.
Portland, OR 97201
503-548-1246
dpadgalskas@bmwportland.com
Appreciate 0