BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-04-2014, 02:27 AM   #1
oshiri
Private
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 30d

Coding - certain codes same as F10?

Hi guys

I know that much of the coding for the F15 is the same as for the F10 and so we can use their cheatsheets there. R33 in particular has been very helpful and his cheatsheet for F15 is a great starter, so thanks R33!

There were a few things I really wanted to code (which aren't on R33's F15 cheatsheet), and wanted to know if anybody knew whether they were the same as the F10. Anybody tried these on the F15 and know whether they work?

Apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere. I did do a search and couldn't tell conclusively whether these worked for F15.

Disable Seatbelt reminder/chime:
SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF
SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA
SPW_BF
SPW_FA
SeatBeltReminder_SBR_Fahrer
SeatBeltReminder_SBR_Beifahrer
SBR_PreWarning_Fahrer
SBR_PreWarning_Beifahrer
Initialwarnung_GWF_IW

Disable auto start/stop by default: TC_MSA_DEFAULT_OFF

Disable iDrive and camera disclaimers: LEGAL_DISCLAIMER_TIME and MACRO_CAM_LEGALDISCLAIMER
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 04:05 AM   #2
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

I have them all working on my F15.

1) Disable Seatbelt reminder/chime (7 total): All of those are correct except SPW_BF and SPW_FA (those don't exist in F15 coding). SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF and SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA are actually Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GWF_GZA_BF and Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fahrer_GWF_GZA_FA. They are all located in ACSM folder. 3000 (The first folder with something written in German is Austtatung or something) and 3001 (The second folder/Seat Belt folder). Easiest way is to search "GWF" and "Fahrer" to find these if you can't locate them. 4 of them: Gurtzusatandsanzeige_ and SeatBeltReminder_ are back to back in a row in the list in the first folder.

2) Auto Start Stop Off by Default: Located in BDC_Body 3000, I believe. Just search "MSA" when you get to this folder and it will locate it pretty easily.

3) iDrive and Camera disclaimers (this is on r33's cheat sheet): Located in HU_NBT Folder 3001 - just search "LEGAL" when you get to this folder if you can't find it.

Also, remember...searches start from whereover you clicked last. So always click the first folder at the top and then start your search, this way it won't miss anything or say "No Results."

Last edited by opasha; 08-04-2014 at 04:47 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 04:20 AM   #3
oshiri
Private
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
I have them all working on my F15.

1) Disable Seatbelt reminder/chime (7 total): All of those are correct except SPW_BF and SPW_FA (those don't exist in F15 coding). SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF and SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA are actually Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GWF_GZA_BF and Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fahrer_GWF_GZA_FA. They are all located in ACSM folder. 3000 (The first folder with something written in German is Austtatung or something) and 3001 (The second folder/Seat Belt folder). Easiest way is to search "GWF" and "Fahrer" to find these if you can't locate them. 4 of them: Gurtzusatandsanzeige_ and SeatBeltReminder_ are back to back in a row in the list in the first folder.

2) Auto Start Stop Off by Default: Located in BDC_Body 3000, I believe. Just search MSA when you get to this folder and it will locate it pretty easily.

3) iDrive and Camera disclaimers (this is on r33's cheat sheet): Located in HU_NBT Folder 3001 - just search "LEGAL" when you get to this folder if you can't find it.

Also, remember...searches start from whereover you clicked last. So always click the first folder at the top and then start your search, this way it won't miss anything or say "No Results."
Awesome! so much help! this gives me (coding first-timer) a bit more confidence when i give it a crack! Cheers mate!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 04:47 AM   #4
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshiri View Post
Awesome! so much help! this gives me (coding first-timer) a bit more confidence when i give it a crack! Cheers mate!
No problem, man .
      08-04-2014, 10:15 AM   #5
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

@oshiri and @opasha,
Feel free to update my cheatsheet for anything that I haven't listed there.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0