BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-03-2014, 06:17 AM   #23
Karthik
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 x35i M Sport

I want to get this coded if r33 or opasha can help me via internet.

What else can be coded using skype/internet?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 08:47 AM   #24
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik View Post

Everything coded in person can be coded remotely using remote software like Team Viewer. Folding Mirrors with Park is not possible as discussed earlier. Folding mirrors is a default enabled feature with the keyfob in the UK and some other select countries. In the US, this is only possible via coding as discussed in this thread. The only thing that can be coded in Park is for your all your doors to auto unlock. I did not code this feature because I think it isn't that safe. Let's say you're traveling and park in an area that may not be that safe, would you really want your doors to auto unlock? Just something to think about when you code/request to code such a feature .

Before anyone helps you over the internet, you need these items:
1)OBD2 Ethernet Cable
2)Ethernet to USB Dongle (only if your laptop or tablet does not have an ethernet port)
3)Latest ESYS Software/Latest PSDZData files (these are basically all the coding files that ESYS reads/codes when connected to your vehicle)/EST (.est file) Token file from fxx token master(at)gmail(dot)com (no spaces in his email; that's the only way I was able to post that because I think emails are not allowed) - .est token is needed for reading/coding access in ESYS.

Use this Step by Step Coding guide to install the files above: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=631884

If you have all of the above installed and working correctly or at least fully downloaded with easy access to each file, I can remotely help you over the internet via Team Viewer - download the all-in-one full version, it's free (select personal/home use): http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx.

Have a look here at r33's cheat sheet for things you want coded: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9s4/edit#gid=0

REMINDER TO ALL: You need to have everything I indicated above if you want ANYONE to remotely help you code. If you have difficulty setting up the software, feel free to PM me, but the step by step link above is what I followed and it was easy. The best people that have way more knowledge than me to get any coding help/software download help/questions of any kind regarding coding are shawnsheridan (bimmerfest forums), wdimagineer (bimmerpost), and r33 (both forums). There are others with plenty of knowledge here (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=693949), but I'm just referring to those that I know are very active and you are familiar with.

If I gave any wrong information, please don't hesitate to correct me. Thanks .

Last edited by opasha; 08-04-2014 at 05:42 PM..
Appreciate 1
      08-03-2014, 10:25 AM   #25
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik View Post

For sure, but my bet would be opasha will have more time during the weekend.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:36 AM   #26
GetSoM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 SGM/Plat Ind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
If r33 is busy, let me know and I can remote code for you via Team Viewer. It's very easy if you have all the software, etc.
Very Nice!
Appreciate 0