03-22-2015, 09:08 AM   #1
m_alnimah
Lieutenant
Qatar
Rep
Drives: 2016 Mini Cooper S 5 Door

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
This morning on my way to work I noticed 2 X5's with the Adaptive LED headlights driving in a straight pattern at about 50 mph in heavy rain, the cornering lamps were on (not the fogs the ones integrated into the headlight unit) both sides were on... I didn't know that BMW had a function just like Audis All Weather Lamp (which basically turns on cornering lamps) Is there such a thing or was it just the reflection of the main beams and the rain? I'm pretty sure they were on! I apologize if I'm asking a silly question.. Thanks

Edit: I drive a 13' 640i GC with Adaptive LEDs but I've never noticed my cornering lamps on during the rain...
Appreciate 0