BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5M (F85) and X6M (F86) Forum

08-26-2022, 06:26 AM   #23
Blue By You
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB X5M F85

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm3 View Post
I dont think there is hate on the exhaust vs hate on the burble tune. I personally have heard this exhaust and it sounds good and its well made. But i hate these excessive burble tunes on any car.
I'm with you. Sounds great other than the burble. IMO the burble cheapens the car. And maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm all set with a loud exhaust. My M attracts enough attention and I drive "assertively enough" without being loud too.
Appreciate 1
musa423.00
      10-19-2022, 01:40 AM   #24
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

BMW F85 X5M is fitted with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic performance catback and catless downpipes for enhanced sound note.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us about F85 X5M:
Contact Us about F86 X6M:

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2024, 01:16 AM   #25
chris604
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 M

Where can I get this exhaust and rims:!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEXHAUST View Post
What a V8 should really sound like in fabulous SAVs. X5M F85 / X6M F86 w/ Valvetronic Fi EXHAUST.

Fi EXHAUST BMW F85/F86 X5M/X6M product page:
F85 X5M https://bit.ly/3zvk1on
F86 X6M https://bit.ly/3ETZ9bv

In recent years, the sports utility vehicles (SUV) have taken the world by storm, meanwhile BMW has put more thought into it. You can drive it like an off-road car, but they will make you feel like you are in a luxury car; BMW calls it a Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV). The F85/F86 X5M/X6M really pushed the boundaries with that 4.4-liter V8 S63 M power engine to a place where only few can compete.

Fi EXHAUST is the perfect exhaust system option for these two models, for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance also enjoy the Fi EXHAUST signature frequency, all you need is a press of a button.

When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency. Fi users can regulate a desired sound volume from quiet comfort to sporty aggressive using our standard remote control. In sport mode valves are opened, which improves exhaust gas flow, increases sound volume, and spices up exhaust note.

Fi users can also experience our vibrant exhaust sound on their own terms using our cutting edge Fi Pro Control System. Our sporty 2 button style remote control is lightweight, ergonomic and offers an intuitive way to switch between Street and Race sound profiles. The design is smooth and offers a nice grip, and the aluminum alloy ring can be customized in 14 different colors or switched to forged carbon rings with a unique marble-like texture.

Take the personalization further with our Fi Pro App available both App Store and Google Play. Search “Fi EXHAUST Pro'' to download and monitor real-time valve status with the help of our intuitive and user-friendly interface. Assign Auto Mode preferences based on RPM/Speed/Turbo Boost. When Auto Mode is activated, the system will intelligently open valves depending on the auto mode method and set data units, for example, at 3000RPM.

Fi Pro Control System also addresses the CEL issue after changing to an aftermarket exhaust. On an engine startup Fi users can activate Auto Scan function to instantly scan and delete any CEL related to catalytic converter. This function can be activated on Fi Pro App and is available on selected car models. Manual debugging is also available to remove unwanted CEL related to catalytic converters.

BMW BMW X5M F85 / X6M F86 features:
  • Full valvetronic exhaust system, which includes front pipe, mid X-pipe,
    valvetronic muffler, secondary and primary downpipe.
  • 3 primary downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless, Racing 100 cell downpipe and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • Exhaust tips colors available in 5 colors: silver, titanium blue, diamond black, gold and with carbon fiber.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust valve control valve flaps can be controlled using the Fi Standard Control button.

Available for X5 M F85 / X6 M F86 / Competition models.

Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      01-03-2024, 01:57 AM   #26
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris604 View Post
Where can I get this exhaust and rims:!?

Where are you located? Please visit our Dealer Map on our website to find a local dealer in your location.

And this is a link to Z-Performance dealers.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2024, 06:36 PM   #27
WZS_M
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 17' BSM X5M

Garage List
  [0.00]
FiEXHAUST Do you want to sponsor my beautiful whip in celebration of the new Dad vehicle?!
Appreciate 0