BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-01-2020, 09:08 PM   #1
Speenybean
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 15’ Xdrive 50i

2015 50i into a 2014 F10 M5

Looking at purchasing a really clean really low mileage F10 m5 with CCB package. Car has 30k miles and the I drive states 4,100 miles for front pads and 15,000 for rear pads. Visually the carbon rotors look great and the car has never been tracked. I'm under the assumption these brakes will
Last a lot longer and maybe the service mileage is low due to the vehicle being 5+ years old?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2020, 10:40 PM   #2
Russmov
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 xDrive 35i

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speenybean View Post
Looking at purchasing a really clean really low mileage F10 m5 with CCB package. Car has 30k miles and the I drive states 4,100 miles for front pads and 15,000 for rear pads. Visually the carbon rotors look great and the car has never been tracked. I'm under the assumption these brakes will
Last a lot longer and maybe the service mileage is low due to the vehicle being 5+ years old?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Why are you starting another very similar thread?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2020, 10:46 PM   #3
Speenybean
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 15’ Xdrive 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russmov View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is in regards to the service of the carbon rotors. Take a chill 💊 bruh. It ain't that serious. If u ain't got nothing to add to the thread then keep it moving 💨
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2020, 10:50 PM   #4
Russmov
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 xDrive 35i

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is in regards to the service of the carbon rotors. Take a chill 💊 bruh. It ain't that serious. If u ain't got nothing to add to the thread then keep it moving 💨
You are just cluttering the forum. Keep it to one thread, bruh.
Appreciate 2