BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #89
domessex
New Member
0
Rep
25
Posts

 
Drives: 1m coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (0)

Hi guys,

I placed an order in July for a new F15 x5 msport 30d and my dealer has confirmed my car is built and is awaiting shipping to the UK/Europe. He is expecting to have the car week commencing 11th of November. Not sure if this is the same for other UK buyers that ordered early.

Spec below:

Z15D F15 X5 xDrive30d M Sport
Mineral White
Mocha leather
Options (over and above msport upgrade):
20" M Double-spoke style 469M alloy wheels
Reversing Assist camera
Elec Fold mirrors
Surround view
Panoramic glass sunroof
Sun protection glass
Seat heating, front
Fineline pure wood trim
Third-row seating
Loudspeaker system - BMW Advanced
5 year service pack

I contacted 3 local dealers all of which would not offer any meaningful discount. None of the web brokers I contacted came back with anything useful either. I did however manage to secure what I thought was quite a good discount from a BMW dealer elsewhere in the UK. If anyone wants details PM me.

Getting very excited about getting the car now.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #90
BMW Junkie
Private
United_States
1
Rep
81
Posts

 
Drives: '11 335d, '03 325i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW X5 x35i  [0.00]
2003 325i  [0.00]
2011 335d  [0.00]
Just placed our order!

We just placed our order on a Luxury Line, space gray X5! We are thrilled to no end, but the wait is going to be torture.


X5 xDrive35i
Luxury Line
Space Gray Metallic
Black Dakota Leather
Poplar wood trim
Sport leather steering wheel
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 451-with performance
Cold Weather Package
Full LED Lights
Luxury Seating Package
Premium Package
Rear-view camera
Surround View
Rear manual side window shades
4-zone automatic climate control
3rd row seat + rear axle air suspension
Harman Kardon surround sound system
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #91
dn325ci
Private First Class
2
Rep
125
Posts

 
Drives: 2004 BMW 325Ci
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Junkie View Post
We just placed our order on a Luxury Line, space gray X5! We are thrilled to no end, but the wait is going to be torture.


X5 xDrive35i
Luxury Line
Space Gray Metallic
Black Dakota Leather
Poplar wood trim
Sport leather steering wheel
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 451-with performance
Cold Weather Package
Full LED Lights
Luxury Seating Package
Premium Package
Rear-view camera
Surround View
Rear manual side window shades
4-zone automatic climate control
3rd row seat + rear axle air suspension
Harman Kardon surround sound system
Nice! Do you have to order the Sport leather wheel separately?
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2013, 02:35 AM   #92
HHSAM
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
37
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M5 F10/ X5 F15 M Package
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: AE

iTrader: (0)

Got my car on September 30 fully loaded with all options.
Attached Images
      
__________________
BMW F10 M5 Moonstone with Platinum interior
BMW X5 F15 M-Package Mineral White with Mocha Exclusive interior
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2013, 04:34 AM   #93
eaglesrest
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
6
Rep
260
Posts

 
Drives: BMW F15 X5 3.0d MSport
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Now that's more like it. Very nice in white and msport, congrats! How is the adaptive m suspension? Comfortable in comfort mode?
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2013, 04:59 AM   #94
BMW Junkie
Private
United_States
1
Rep
81
Posts

 
Drives: '11 335d, '03 325i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW X5 x35i  [0.00]
2003 325i  [0.00]
2011 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dn325ci View Post
Nice! Do you have to order the Sport leather wheel separately?
Nope, it was part of the Luxury Line.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #95
ckortane
Second Lieutenant
ckortane's Avatar
5
Rep
254
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2011
Location: N VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHSAM
Got my car on September 30 fully loaded with all options.
Looks awesome congrats! Is that a 35i or. 50i? My. 50i is still on hold. You must get outside the states?
__________________
__________________________________________
Currently drives: 2015 M4 coupe Tanzanite Blue/Full Black/Black 19s/CCBs/6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #96
F15Diesel
New Member
0
Rep
20
Posts

 
Drives: F15 Diesel
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Ordered 2014 35d

Wanted Diesel [MPG] and Traffic Jam Assist [Daily Kennedy Expressway Commute] so waiting til 12/13 build

Luxury Line
Sparkling Brown Metallic
Mocha Dakota Leather
Fineline Pure Wood Trim
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 451-with performance run-flat tires [Think this looks better than M Sport for less $]
3rd row seat + rear axle air suspension [4 kids]
Harman Kardon surround sound system
ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant
Rear-view camera


uploading pictures
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #97
barcelona
Captain
barcelona's Avatar
Canada
14
Rep
889
Posts

 
Drives: X
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F15Diesel View Post
Wanted Diesel [MPG] and Traffic Jam Assist [Daily Kennedy Expressway Commute] so waiting til 12/13 build

Luxury Line
Sparkling Brown Metallic
Mocha Dakota Leather
Fineline Pure Wood Trim
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 451-with performance run-flat tires [Think this looks better than M Sport for less $]
3rd row seat + rear axle air suspension [4 kids]
Harman Kardon surround sound system
ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant
Rear-view camera


uploading pictures
As per the thread: "Traffic Jam Assistant", it appears to be NOT currently available in the US.

http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showt...=875827&page=2
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #98
Sirhc
New Member
Sirhc's Avatar
Austria
0
Rep
13
Posts

 
Drives: BMW X5 3.0D X-Drive
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Vienna, Austria

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Will place my order in the next week or so, still deciding on interior etc. will only receive it mid January 2014 in Austria.

I will order the following:

F15 X5 xDrive30d M Sport
Alpine White
Tera leather
20" M Double-spoke style 469M alloy wheels with summer tyres and 19" M's 467 with winter tyres all runflats
Reversing Assist camera
Panoramic glass sunroof
Sun protection glass
Seat heating, front
American Oak pure wood trim
Professional navigation system
Lights package
Storage package
Alarm system
Xenon lights
PDC
LED fog lights
Speed limit info
Interior and exterior mirrors with anti dazzle function including auto folding and reverse tilting

Some other stuff are included in the M Sport package.

Attached images from the configurator.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Sirhc; 10-21-2013 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Add images
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #99
newbimmerx5
Second Lieutenant
9
Rep
255
Posts

 
Drives: BMW X5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Junkie View Post
We just placed our order on a Luxury Line, space gray X5! We are thrilled to no end, but the wait is going to be torture.


X5 xDrive35i
Luxury Line
Space Gray Metallic
Black Dakota Leather
Poplar wood trim
Sport leather steering wheel
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 451-with performance
Cold Weather Package
Full LED Lights
Luxury Seating Package
Premium Package
Rear-view camera
Surround View
Rear manual side window shades
4-zone automatic climate control
3rd row seat + rear axle air suspension
Harman Kardon surround sound system
Interesting. Why not Driver assistant packages?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 03:09 AM   #100
BMW Junkie
Private
United_States
1
Rep
81
Posts

 
Drives: '11 335d, '03 325i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW X5 x35i  [0.00]
2003 325i  [0.00]
2011 335d  [0.00]
We decided to not get the packages because we got what we really wanted (rear camera and surround view) and saved a fairly significant amount.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #101
BMWMN1971
First Lieutenant
4
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i MSport
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: MN

iTrader: (0)

Placed my order last Saturday:
X5 3.5xDrive
M Sport package
Black Sapphire (trying to see if can still change to Carbon Black after order was placed)
Black Dakota leather
Poplar wood
Lighting package
Cold package
Rear view camera
Rear side window shades
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #102
newbimmerx5
Second Lieutenant
9
Rep
255
Posts

 
Drives: BMW X5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMN1971 View Post
Placed my order last Saturday:
X5 3.5xDrive
M Sport package
Black Sapphire (trying to see if can still change to Carbon Black after order was placed)
Black Dakota leather
Poplar wood
Lighting package
Cold package
Rear view camera
Rear side window shades
yes, you sure can before it gets into production.

BTW, I saw F15 with Carbon black. IMHO, you are getting two colors for the price of one
the deeps are blue during sunny time and pure black when there is no light around. very interesting. just my 2 cents
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #103
BMWMN1971
First Lieutenant
4
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i MSport
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: MN

iTrader: (0)

Not sure when production quicks in. Order was placed on Saturday so I hope it is still not in production. I am struggling with the color decision. Currently have a Black Sapphire and like it a lot. Carbon Black looks very blue but maybe it is time for a change. Just concerned that many people say it is hard to maintain but so is black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbimmerx5 View Post
yes, you sure can before it gets into production.

BTW, I saw F15 with Carbon black. IMHO, you are getting two colors for the price of one
the deeps are blue during sunny time and pure black when there is no light around. very interesting. just my 2 cents
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #104
newbimmerx5
Second Lieutenant
9
Rep
255
Posts

 
Drives: BMW X5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMN1971 View Post
Not sure when production quicks in. Order was placed on Saturday so I hope it is still not in production. I am struggling with the color decision. Currently have a Black Sapphire and like it a lot. Carbon Black looks very blue but maybe it is time for a change. Just concerned that many people say it is hard to maintain but so is black.
Yeah. Any darker color exterior comes with maintainance challenges.
I have two black color cars now and don't want anymore blacks.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #105
marsblackmon
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
41
Posts

 
Drives: '08 550i & '14 F15 35i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Order placed this morning... Deets are as follows...

XDrive35i w/ M Sport
Black Sapphire Metallic
Canberra Beige Dakota Leather
Poplar Wood Trim
Cold Weather Package
Driver Assistance Plus
Driver Assistance Package
ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant
Luxury Seating Package
3rd row seat + rear axle air suspension
4-zone automatic climate control
Rear manual side window shades
Harman Kardon surround sound system
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #106
Genechen22
Private First Class
3
Rep
114
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 x5
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Ordered the 50i and was told Production date is November the 4th.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #107
zcpierre
New Member
United_States
1
Rep
12
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 X5
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

My order - placed 10/19/2013 - now in STATUS 150 (not sure what 150 means - but apparently means I can't change my order because I've tried to upgrade the sound and was unable to)
Estimated delivery - 3rd week in November

X5 sdrive 35i
BASE MSRP $52,800
xLine $2,600
Sparkling Brown Metallic $550
Mocha Dakota Leather $0
Fineline Pure Wood Trim $0
Driver Assistance Package $1,400
Premium Package $2,700
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 451-with performance run-flat tires $950 4-zone automatic climate control $500
Concierge Services $250 Space-saver spare $150
Destination & Handling: $925
Total MSRP as Built $62,825

*Update 10/25/13 - order placed Sat 10/19/13
Monday 10/21 - had order number, was in production
Called 10/24/13 - order scheduled for completion on 11/1/13

Last edited by zcpierre; 10-25-2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: update
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #108
Bug Rx
Private First Class
Bug Rx's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 x5 xdrive50i
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcpierre View Post
My order - placed 10/19/2013 - now in STATUS 150 (not sure what 150 means - but apparently means I can't change my order because I've tried to upgrade the sound and was unable to)
Estimated delivery - 3rd week in November

X5 sdrive 35i
BASE MSRP $52,800
xLine $2,600
Sparkling Brown Metallic $550
Mocha Dakota Leather $0
Fineline Pure Wood Trim $0
Driver Assistance Package $1,400
Premium Package $2,700
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 451-with performance run-flat tires $950 4-zone automatic climate control $500
Concierge Services $250 Space-saver spare $150
Destination & Handling: $925
Total MSRP as Built $62,825


150 means production has started! Should be finished soon!
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #109
mitch65
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
36
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 M5
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

My order

X5 50i
M Sport
Carbon Black w/ Black Int.
20 Inch Wheels
Executive Package
B&O
Dynamic Handling Package
Cold Weather Package
Front Ventilated Seats
Rear Comfort Seats
4 Zone Climate
Space Saver Tire
Fineline Oak Wood Trim
Surround View

Ordered Sept 28
Scheduled for Production in December
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #110
ybd2
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
37
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 X5
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
As per the thread: "Traffic Jam Assistant", it appears to be NOT currently available in the US.

http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showt...=875827&page=2
This was my understanding as well (that TJA isn't coming out in 12/2013 after all).
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST