BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-22-2014, 12:33 PM   #23
w4termelon
Private
France
1
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: BMW X5 F15 M sport 40d
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: France

iTrader: (0)

nice job !

concerning footrest and pedals, did you installed them by yourself ? Is it complicated ?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 12:34 PM   #24
Sean@PSI
Http://precision-sport.com
44
Rep
4,543
Posts

Drives: 2015 Sakhir Orange M4
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Winter Park, FL

iTrader: (0)



Looks awesome, I love the look of the F15 so much!
__________________

Sean | Precision Sport Industries (PSI) | Sean@precision-sport.com | www.precision-sport.com | FACEBOOK | 407.617.0372
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 12:37 PM   #25
wdimagineer
Major
wdimagineer's Avatar
United_States
138
Rep
1,274
Posts

Drives: 2014 X5 xDrive50i ZMM
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4termelon View Post
nice job !

concerning footrest and pedals, did you installed them by yourself ? Is it complicated ?
I did. Footrest was simple, as was the brake pedal. The accelerator pedal requires some drilling but isn't anything too complicated.
__________________
Current: 2015 X5 M - Donington Grey/Mugello Red - Lots of mods
Past: Bimmerpost Featured 2014 X5 xDrive50i 2014 Jeep SRT 2013 Tesla Model S P85+ Bimmerpost Featured 2013 F10 M5 2012 550 xDrive 2011 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2014, 03:21 AM   #26
kip1
Captain
36
Rep
603
Posts

Drives: X5M50d
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: -

iTrader: (0)

Can you please post more pics of the rear with the diffusor, without the wings. I didnt notice before that it is a separate item.

I will probaby order that, but I think the wings and front spoiler are impractical as they gather mud + snow.



Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 06:41 PM   #27
dreamspeed
Major
dreamspeed's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
1,293
Posts

Drives: 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

BMW says thanks for $$$$$$
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 06:58 PM   #28
TheBingoBalls
Colonel
Canada
47
Rep
2,014
Posts

Drives: E90 325i, R56 MINI Cooper
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Oh man...Q7 and ML don't even come close...
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 07:30 PM   #29
hyper_ali
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: '05 X3 2.5i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Kuwait

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Love your F15

Its great that I get to see your combination of mods because mine would look very similar if I did get the F15 next year. Still torn between AW, MW or go with Space Gray again like my current F10.

Alan
I think that the AW looks beautiful on all BMWs. I've never seen a MW on the x5 still but if i were you i'll go with the AW.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #30
opasha
Brigadier General
opasha's Avatar
619
Rep
3,890
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper_ali View Post
I think that the AW looks beautiful on all BMWs. I've never seen a MW on the x5 still but if i were you i'll go with the AW.
Mine's Mineral White. Both colors are great. If you've seen atomic80's Space Gray, that's beautiful too. You just have to see all of them in person to truly know what you want.

My Mineral White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=974651
qwickm3's Mineral White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=941502
P1et's Mineral White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=926303
Wdimagineer's Alpine White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=975407
r33's Alpine White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...=967383&page=2
atomic80's Space Gray: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...light=atomic80
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 07:54 PM   #31
Bear From Jax
Typical 335i Owner
Bear From Jax's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
790
Posts

Drives: AW/BL E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jacksonville, Fl

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Looks great! I'd sure be proud to drive her around! Although counter intuitive, I would definitely lower her. That would just complete the package for me!
__________________

E92 335i | AW/BL | JB4 G5 ISO | DCI | SLD | Catless Dps | Vanguard Exhaust | Bilstein B12 | Alpine MSS HiD Halos | More to come

If speed is death, then buy a Honda and live forever
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #32
e92stance
Banned
United_States
10
Rep
967
Posts

Drives: e92 LCI 335 msport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

honestly.....aside from that front lip and brakes, I wouldn't notice a difference in that and any other x5m. then again, I don't look at bmw trucks either. X6 Is the only any brand truck I would consider, or maybe a jeep srt8. lots of cash in this thing for sure.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #33
og
Private First Class
Canada
2
Rep
102
Posts

Drives: bimmer ;)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oakville, ON

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Mine's Mineral White. Both colors are great. If you've seen atomic80's Space Gray, that's beautiful too. You just have to see all of them in person to truly know what you want.

My Mineral White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=974651
qwickm3's Mineral White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=941502
P1et's Mineral White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=926303
Wdimagineer's Alpine White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=975407
r33's Alpine White: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...=967383&page=2
atomic80's Space Gray: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...light=atomic80
opasha, Love the wheels on your car man. What style/size are those? I know the M steering wheel is cool but I kind of like the stock F15 one too. The shifter on OP's car is fantastic though.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 10:28 PM   #34
opasha
Brigadier General
opasha's Avatar
619
Rep
3,890
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by og View Post
Love your wheels. What style/size are those? I know the M steering wheel is cool but I kind of like the stock F15 one too. The shifter on OP's car is fantastic though.
Thanks bro! I have 22x10 310M Replica Wheels with 285/35/R22 Delinte Desert Storm D8 Tires on all four. I bought them from Wheel Plus for $1628. Here's their ebay page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/22-BMW-X5-X6...a276db&vxp=mtr. I called them directly to order. It's easier that way. Ask for Diego if you are interested in purchasing. They also sell the 375 style X6M Replica wheel in 22". Here is the stock version I believe in 21" from a member on bimmerpost:



Basically, the 310M and 375 are double spoke inversions of each other.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 11:13 PM   #35
og
Private First Class
Canada
2
Rep
102
Posts

Drives: bimmer ;)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oakville, ON

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Thanks bro! I have 22x10 310M Replica Wheels with 285/35/R22 Delinte Desert Storm D8 Tires on all four. I bought them from Wheel Plus for $1628. Here's their ebay page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/22-BMW-X5-X6...a276db&vxp=mtr. I called them directly to order. It's easier that way. Ask for Diego if you are interested in purchasing. They also sell the 375 style X6M Replica wheel in 22". Here is the stock version I believe in 21" from a member on bimmerpost:



Basically, the 310M and 375 are double spoke inversions of each other.
Thanks for hooking me up bud! I was actually looking around for a summer set now. Will definitely give these guys a shot. Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 11:15 PM   #36
opasha
Brigadier General
opasha's Avatar
619
Rep
3,890
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by og View Post
Thanks for hooking me up bud! I was actually looking around for a summer set now. Will definitely give these guys a shot. Cheers!
You're most welcome bro!
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2014, 11:50 PM   #37
Falafel Combo
I can't heel toe!
Falafel Combo's Avatar
United_States
895
Rep
5,190
Posts

Drives: Austin Yellow f80
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (3)

I love it! The interior especially.


Congrats!
__________________
"... but really, you just gotta ... you just gotta turn it all off, boys! You gotta turn it all off and you gotta wreck some tires! That's what M cars are all about, isn't it?"

-Chris Harris on the f80 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #38
SoCali E36
OOOOWEEEEE!
SoCali E36's Avatar
United_States
66
Rep
3,096
Posts

Drives: 1997 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Where the road takes me...

iTrader: (10)

Looks great. Needs a drop.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #39
l888apex
First Lieutenant
l888apex's Avatar
3
Rep
323
Posts

Drives: #30/740 BSM 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ashburn

iTrader: (0)

flawless
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 01:14 AM   #40
cartaa100
Captain
cartaa100's Avatar
Australia
13
Rep
788
Posts

Drives: E92 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

The car looks amazing!

Where can i get a set of those brakes from, apart from a dealership?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 01:15 AM   #41
the one2
New Member
1
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: bmw 530i
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Dubai

iTrader: (0)

when it can be available in market?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 01:41 AM   #42
r33_RGSport
Brigadier General
r33_RGSport's Avatar
United_States
420
Rep
3,550
Posts

Drives: F10 F15
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one2
when it can be available in market?
Most of those parts are available in the market already. It just a matter of ordering them.
__________________
http://www.rgsportshop.com | (626) 217-2161 | sales@raydens.com | IG:RGSport_USA

Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 01:45 AM   #43
r33_RGSport
Brigadier General
r33_RGSport's Avatar
United_States
420
Rep
3,550
Posts

Drives: F10 F15
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartaa100
The car looks amazing!

Where can i get a set of those brakes from, apart from a dealership?
Those M Performance Brake Kit, you can get them brand new or find a used one from E70 X5M or E71 X6M. They are exactly identical. BMW seems a bit too lazy to figure out a new design, or maybe have too many left over inventory from the X5M and X6M.
The only difference is the finish, they just paint it blue and put M logo on it.
__________________
http://www.rgsportshop.com | (626) 217-2161 | sales@raydens.com | IG:RGSport_USA

Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 01:52 AM   #44
monkawekrue
Brigadier General
United_States
41
Rep
3,214
Posts

Drives: e46 M3 AW/f25 X3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: DUPONT, WA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
damn op. perfect.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.




xbimmers
xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST