View Single Post
      06-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
I initially had my suspension setup shooting for 20mm lower than stock. As things changed with corner balancing, etc I ended up around 30mm lower in the front. I removed those rubber flaps when I installed my lip but or course my lips scrapes at times. I also had to diagonal at times to keep the bottom from rubbing.

Where I riding now, I have around a 1/4 inch front gap and 1/2 inch rear gap from the top of the tire to the height of the lip of the fender. I'd rather be around even but I just had too many issues when that low. I may have to go a little higher in the rear if I cant get my tires to quit rubbing. If I go up in the rear I'll go up in the front also.

Try to get your height sorted out before you get an alignment or corner balance (although the corner balance will then effect the height a little too).
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0