View Single Post
      10-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #206
igorsvrub
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5, 40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
I know Shawn already answered you, but as I mentioned in the OP, there are NO SPACES between his email id. You put spaces. That's why it didn't go through, lol. The forums don't let us post exact emails out of privacy concerns/rules, that's why I posted it the way I did. If we post an email, it ends up looking like this **************gmail.com or something similar.
Regarding e-mail all clear, thanx!!!
My mistake, sorry for confusion.
Indeed Shawnsheridan really hoped me!!!
Thanx a loOot Shawnsheridan, he guided me through all process of installation!!!
And I can tell now that I made connection with the car!!!
It is already progress for me!!!
I was excited doing this!

But still have some problems!!!
May be you, Shawnsheridan or somebody else can help me, otherwise for me it is difficult!!!:roll eyes:
Have following problem:

Wanted to do following change in the car(as per instruction from first page)

4) Auto Start Stop OFF by Default in Comfort Mode: Comfort mode should remember your last setting when you turn off your car, but I hate this feature (especially after reading a while back how it may create more wear and tear on the engine in city driving with lots of lights/stop signs). I also don't use it in Eco-Pro but this code won't turn it off in Eco-Pro mode because it's supposed to maximize fuel efficiency by turning off the engine. It is located in BDC_Body>3026:

TC_MSA_DEFAULT_OFF: nicht_aktiv to aktiv

However something I did wrong as was not able to find folder "BDC_Body>3026"
Attached Images

Appreciate 0