11-03-2015, 10:08 AM   #1498
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3523
Ordered on 10/20/15 Production number given same day
Order status on MyBMW shows as in production. To the question ixlr8 asked. I think all of the vehicles show as white before production and then the actual color ordered shows once in production. Congrats on the early retirement gift to yourself. It will be a real asset for a Maine winter. I attended school in Waterville moons ago.

My build:
35i xdrive
M sport
Premium Pkg
Lightiing Package
HK system
Rear Camera

Looking forward to adding this vehicle to my BMW fleet - 4 e92 335s and 2 5 series.
I can confirm the theory of the car showing as Alpine White on the tracker, prior to the actual start of production.

I placed my order for a 2016 X6 50i M sport on the 19th of October. I got the production number on the 20th. My build was showing as Alpine White for almost 2 weeks, until yesterday.

Now on the tracker, my car is showing the exact specifications I ticked off the list, including the space Gray exterior color I asked for.

I have been very patient since early summer for my next car with no issues... now that it's in production, I can't wait and I want it yesterday.

Amazing how the mind works, lol

Realistically / Hopefully, I will be behind the wheel of my new toy by the second week of December.