02-02-2017, 09:46 AM   #46138
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Belgie - When you say ego, I'm wondering if you meant to say 'standards'?
Ok Canada here it is in other words about chicks with a too big ego...

1- Usual they are beautiful ...
2- The problem is..They know that they are beautiful ...
3- They use the beauty to rule ...
4- They know everything better , but actually their mouth is too big ( a big mouth)
5- They think they are the owners of the entire world ..
6- They don't give a shit of other people , because they think they are better than the rest of the world...
7- When they cry it's actually like in a movie , nothing is real it's only acting like..To get something , and you only figured out the tears when you are trapped .
8- They are always a step ahead , because they know how to use beauty.
9- They fuck almost sterile , because everything is dirty ...
10- If they don't get what they want , it's non-stop bad mood ..

Note:
My last chick with a too big ego I left in the middle of a town in the middle of the night in a fancy restaurant because she screamed to me in front of everyone because I put my cup of coffee too loud for her likings on a table...
She stand up and screamed loud to me....Do you want to break the fucking table you fool ?!?!

So I stood up also ..Said nothing in front of the other people , but left her alone in the restaurant ,I walked outside jumped in my car and took off while I waved to her en gave her the last kiss sign as well (hand to my mouth)
After the above...She stalked me 10 weeks my friend and finally I had to call the cops , cops came and she spat on the cops ...
So I fixed finally the problem on my manner .. because she knows me ...

And yeah my friend she was really beautiful ...
But not for me anymore because her ego and character was and still is the hell on earth !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0