View Single Post
      03-17-2018, 02:07 PM   #26
Sergey8136
Rep
Drives: X5m

Miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MLOVER View Post
Just want to update on the situation. I took the car back today to get the alignment Redone since it was worse than when I took it in originally. Wow where do I start? Haha took the car in this morning after talking to the SA about why I waited so long. He then told me up up for a brake fluid. It will be done by the end of the day. I go back around 5 before they close at 5:30. He told me they sent the car down the street to a alignment shop/tire shop. I got very angry and told him I payed 200$ so I can get my car taken to a ghetto tire shop that I could have went to myself. I was so angry. So they had given the car to that shop last time when they put 13 miles on the car. They were going to leave the car there with out any gates around the tire shop in a unsafe area overnight. I said I want to take my car home tonight. After all that they take me to my car and say bring your car back Monday we scratch your right rear rim!!!!!!!! Not a small scratch deep scratches that require bondo or something to fix. And if they paint that one rim that one will be new and shiny compared to the other 3. Should I ask them to paint all 4 so they match?
Hey can I throw some gas in to the fire, my friend works as a mechanic for high end dealership, he often comes by my house on a test drive, he drives them hard and brings them to radline but never abuse them, so don’t get to worked up, who usually works as a mechanic it’s not a college professor it’s a car enthusiast who probably makes around 60-70k annual, so when they get something nice like what you have it’s very tempting and hard not to test this car for 13 miles
Appreciate 0