View Single Post
      09-10-2018, 12:03 PM   #106
mrtt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46/E60/E92/F10/E55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pglover19 View Post
It was a very interesting meeting. There was a few cosmetic flaws that the dealership did not tell me until I arrived at the dealership. I realize that this is a used vehicle and it will have some imperfections such as scratches, etc. The dealer was able to reduce the price even more because of these flaws. Even with those cosmetic flaws, my wife loved the vehicle. So my wife is now a proud owner of a 2015 BMW X5M. I want to thank everyone for responding to my questions. The vehicle has 26,400 miles. It is CPO, has the B&O system, rear entertainment system, and the 2 major packages. The color is Sapphire black with the Sonoma Beige full leather interior. It has the fine oak wood trim that has some beige strips in it that matches the Sonoma beige leather interior. The combination is awesome.

We drove the vehicle home today (over 400 miles) and this is best driving vehicle I have every driven. We played around with the comfort, sport, and sport plus mode and wife likes the comfort mode the best. I liked the sport mode best.

One of the major cosmetic flaws is some cuts on back of the driver side seat. I have attached some photos. I will probably post a new thread on this issue, but if anyone has ideas on what can be done to fix this issue, please provide details. I am willing to take the seat to a professional if needed to fix the issue. If a new seat needs to be purchased, I am willing to purchase one if that is the last option.

Edit.. One option for the seat repair is to maybe have a upholstery shop wrapped the entire piece with the damaged leather in a black leather to match the black leather on the front of the seat. This would be done on both seats in the rear.. Just an idea.
I'm in the market for one as well, can you tell me how much you paid before taxes?
Appreciate 0