View Single Post
      08-24-2019, 07:41 AM   #409
Kracker DC5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 550xi & a lil 4 cylinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmkungfu View Post
Where did you find them for $320 shipped? They look great!
So, just checked. And it was actually $312 shipped! Directly from ARMs website with the coupon code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroStream6 View Post
Look great. Keep us updated! Before and after Dragy times on the same tune would be great!
I dont have a draggy (yet ), but there's an AWD dyno about 30 minutes from here. Figured I would flash to stock, stage I, and stage II then do some pulls. I know that I'll have catless downpipes for the "stock" pull ,but at least its some data.

ARM wasn't my first stop for downpipes for my car. I had planned on VRSF or even AR, ER, etc.

I tried to contact VRSF for some questions about their pipes, but no answer. Twice actually. I needed to know if the slip fit style comes with a flex joint, how many field failures have they had...no response, radio silence.

Reaching out to other vendors (that may or may not frequent this forum ), I asked about some of the models mentioned above. Of course they are going to push the most expensive option as being the best, but where is the data to back that up? No love for ARM pipes.

So I call up ARM just to see what they are all about. This guy answers the phone on the 2nd ring (forgot his name), but I asked about anything and everything I could about the pipes. What are they made out of (304SS), how many warranty claims have you had, whats the differences, gaskets needed, etc. ARM was very open and down to earth, easy to talk to. And I could actually talk to him!

Fitment, I have no idea. But I'll report back.