2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
So should he instead dig up an old thread and bring it back to the front? You do realize things CHANGE over time right? You expect everyone who is looking for the most current answers to go reference data from potentially years or months ago?
You mean the thread thats 43 pages long where everyone who explored brake options posted and contributed to the knowledge on the forum? Please enlighten us on what has changed since that thread.....
https://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1464952

I'll be happy to enlighten you. If you scroll up in this thread, you will notice a response from Variante who posted above about his setup. Note that Variante never posted about it in the 43 page thread you referenced. And I know he has a relatively unique setup because I have spoken to him about it previously. So that is a prime example of why you post a new thread - to get new answers.
Actually you just made his point for him. That's also discussed in the many brake threads and is not "unique" which you would know if you searched I think. It's ok. We understand you just didn't want to put in the time. You can't defend it which is why you're lashing out. You're in the wrong. You're not the first and won't be the last. Just show respect to the forum and those who have put in the work.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0