View Single Post
      08-31-2023, 07:43 PM   #39
OG Shark
Rep
Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
Alfa Romeo unveil stunning Monza livery for final Italian Grand Prix with Sauber...
https://www.planetf1.com/news/alfa-r...an-grand-prix/
Oh I like that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
I doubt Mick would do a better job. He was better than Mazespin, sure, but was imho completely outclassed when Kmag became his teammate.
To me, Mick doesn't have the talents is dad had.
Anyway, if you want chance for a seat, sitting on the bench at Mercedes is probably the worst place to be.
Hammy is never going to leave, and I think Russel will stay on too for quite a long time. You'd think RS would know that...
No way MS would do a better job than Perez. Mick couldn't keep the car out of walls there towards the end with Haas - put him in a faster car that is even more difficult to drive at the limit - yeah bad idea. No way Mick is a better driver than PER and PER struggles mightily with this car in difficult conditions. Not saying PER is the answer at RB but Mick is definitely not.

I was actually thinking we might see PER at Haas next year - it would be a perfect fit for a team that really could use some North American fanfare. I think if RIC hadn't broken his hand and instead shown well PER would have been out. Now RB still isn't sure what they have there and might not have time to find out this season. And Haas confirming Kmag I thought PER would replace didn't really help my little theory...
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61854.00
GuidoK11122.50