View Single Post
      03-02-2024, 09:44 PM   #210
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i; Kia EV6 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Horribly boring race, here we go again. Watched the first ten laps in disgust, then fast forwarded to the end. Seriously considering not re-upping my F1TV subscriber package when it comes due next month, I'm really tired of this horribly uncompetitive boring sport. Considering I've been watching since the early 90s and have gone through all the dominant eras, to reach the end of my rope with this sport is saying something. The race conclusion is foregone, the cars sound like shit, there are no rivalries as everybody is buddy buddy now, most of the venues are boring parking lot type circuits, there's just nothing to hold my interest now.

If Max kept that RB pinned he'd lap the whole damned field, including his teammate who is washed and should have been replaced mid season last year. We can't even look forward to inter-team competition any longer for #1. Perez is happy to be Max's whipping boy and nothing is going to change that. Pathetic.
i didn't renew mine

so no change from last season then

it seems like Perez has no trouble passing everybody from starting P7 or something

also seems like Carlos is a different animal lol
Appreciate 1
NickyC17679.00