Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330xiBaltimore
I have had 3 flat tires in my 330xi in less than a year. Each tire is 360.00 and that is the tire only. CCA discount would not get you to that price. Thankfully, I have tire and wheel coverage.

Also, I had another flat tire just before labor day. As of today, 9/12, my 2006 330xi has been at the dealership for a week because, the dealer doesn't get have the tires, through no fault of theirs, they have been back ordered and only one hour ago did they get them in.

Also, I have one cupped tire at less than 17,000 miles. I have to pay for that one myself. I called BMW NA, they said, it wasn't their problem. They don't recommend you rotate run-flats.

I hate the 2006 E90 for the bone jarring ride to the sun roof that won't close unless the car is running. I have the X3 brochure in my hands. I'll loose my shirt trading for the 2006 X3 or just wait for the 2007 unless I have another flat tire which is more than likely.
Sorry to hear about your flats. Are they all non plugable? I had 2 flats over the past year and plugged both of them. Have you considered getting regular tires? I know Mich PS2's are a great buy and will ease the ride. I thought the cupping issue was taken care of by the dealer? You need to search the forum and see what other owners have done with their cupping tires. 'm getting rid of the RFT's when I have to or if I have a tire non repairable. Good Luck.