View Single Post
      03-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #27
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
...a little bit of an exaggeration, but you're telling me that Jeffrey Dahmer could have won this award had he "paid his debts to society" and did a hard year of community service?
Wow. Total exaggeration. But according to the description of the award...yup. Maybe the award should be altered to keep it's character but the way the award is written he is a viable candidate, regardless of what I think. I do agree that it is fucked up, but that is the way the award is given. Until they tighten the criteria of the recipients he is a valid nominee. The award does not take into consideration any criminal past. Don't think I am advocating him here. I think what he did was deplorable and I literally just got bitten by a jack russel five minutes ago and the lil effer tore my pants. But don't blame Vick for winning an award. And I fully agree he should not be allowed in the NFL. Goodell is a hypocrite when it comes to his cracking down on behavior. But the fact that he is in the NFL and the description of the award make him a candidate.
Appreciate 0