10-29-2005, 03:00 PM   #19
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
STOP!

You guys are making me crazy.

There are (to my knowledge) THREE different DVDs. All being discussed here as if they were the same one.

1. When you buy your car there is a DVD included with the owner's manuals. THIS IS NOT THE ONE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

2. If you signed up to receive the "The Hire" DVD from BMWUSA.com then you will wait 4-6 weeks or so. THIS IS NOT THE ONE EITHER

3. BMWUSA is mailing to their customers a package called "The Ultimate Ownership Experience". It includes a leatherette folder, cards for Owner's Circle and Roadside Assistance, a cute little booklet... AND... are you ready.... wait for it..... a DVD!!!! It is titled "A Passion for Performance". THIS IS THE ONE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

I received a letter from the BMW marketing department in July saying that I would be getting this. Finally in September or early October I called them because I had not yet received it. The guy said they were delayed getting them out, but should be soon. I got it the next day.

So, if you have purchased an E90 you will most likely be receiving this kit with DVD. I doubt the wait will be as long since they now have them produced and are sending them out.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0