05-10-2019, 08:58 AM   #49
dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Congrats on the new setup. Clean? Certainly. Classy? Unfortunately I have to agree with the others on this thread. Clean and sporty maybe? Anyways...

I believe someone with an X5M had a similar choice of wheels and I didn't think it was a good fit. I believe they were swapped out for something else shortly after. Tried looking for the photos, but couldn't find them.

The F15 X5/X5M is hard to find suitable aftermarket wheels for, which is why I think most people tend to stick to OEM.

As a suggestion, I think upgrading to the LED headlights would make the front end look much meaner.
OEM wheels look great but fit poor. All of them need spacers and most as cast and soft/heavy. Been there done that. It just made the car worse in every way with more unsprung weight and soft wheels that bend way to easy. I will probably do something with the headlights in the future. It's my wife's daily so Its a side project I enjoy doing. My main focus is my m3 and Raptor
MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd

Last edited by dubsesd; 05-10-2019 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0