View Single Post
      05-10-2019, 10:51 AM   #52
M302_imola
Major
Rep
Drives: '15 X5 35i Xdrive Mineral Whit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 201 View Post
Might have came off like I had something against people going reps or aftermarket but not at all as I pretty much have everything aftermarket currently on my F80. I enjoy watching others creative ideas regardless on what its cost and Im sure others can agree here. I just found it funny how that same person will contradict themselves about non oem nonsense what's even funnier is usually the ones that are the loudest will have M decals all over there car and swear an M sport is an M but hey to each his own right
Don't try to back track. If that was directed at me then damn right I'm proud of my reps! I like the OEM look but don't want to drop 4 times as much on OEM. That's my choice. Now please direct me to the thread I posted stating they were "classy"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1norseman View Post
Just to add fuel to the fire!

Classy adjective (according to Merriam-Webster)
\ ˈkla-sē \
classier; classiest
Definition of classy
: having or showing class: such as
a : ELEGANT, STYLISH
a classy clientele
a classy hotel
b : having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior

IMHO, this car fits the definition..(see elegant, stylish)
Yes, the stance might look a bit too much, but all together the whole car has a classy stylish look to it.
It looks well put together, like someone with a sense of style created it, not a pimpled out teenager trying to get some...
The added parts are subtle, but there. The white against black trim, with the "polished" aluminum wheels just looks really clean, not riced out, but definitely states modified ride, owner is an enthusiast, not a soccer mom using it as a tool to get from point A to B...

But this is just my opinion (with the help of Merriam-Webster), and you know what they say about opinions...
You seriously copied and pasted from Webster Everyone knows "classy" is a relative word so get off your literal high horse.

Bottom line, I tastefully disagreed that the OP's ride is "classy". There was no reason for me to be a dick and I think I did a good job in not coming across in the manner. It's obvious though I got under the OP's skin. I won't take the blame for that, but will simply say go back to posting on IG or get some thicker skin.
Appreciate 0