Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Does anyone know if there is x5 loyalty on 2018 x5 diesel.

What amount ?

1000?
Official X5 Quotes, Pricing and Lease Rates Thread https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1541151

Incentives are listed there.

However, be warned they may be different in your area. I inquired on incentives for a 40e from a local dealer and was told it was $4250 lease and $1k loyalty. That's a considerable difference from what's listed.
Thank you for pointing me over there. I should have looked.

I'm trying to work a deal on a leftover 2018 diesel but this smaller dealer is not appreciating my numbers lol.

This was a November 17 production so you think they would be willing to get it off the lot.
Good luck. I was working on a deal on a leftover 40e, but all but gave up even though the vehicle is still in inventory. $1500 more would have gotten me in the car, but unfortunately the incentives were different in my area and dealer wasn't budging anymore.

Let me know how it goes!
Still no traction
Same here. If anything the numbers have gotten worse since December. I still see forum posts about being able to get $15-20k off 2018s at this point, but I never got close to the low end of that even after over a month of going back and forth. Mine wasn't a base model either; mid-70k MSRP. Oh well...

Best of luck!
Appreciate 0