View Single Post
      10-26-2021, 06:49 AM   #49
Jcrove06
Rep
Drives: TBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcrove06 View Post
Ok, so I take my front right tire off, the brush guard, and a plate behind the brush guard to access the area where the "weep" hole drain from the sunroof should be. I see a white spigot device and thought I'd see a hose to unclog, but it is just a cavity. I have seen in some other BMW videos there are black vents/weep holes which need to be unclogged.

Does anyone have a picture or a video of the area in a F15 (mine is 2017) where the water drains so I can try to unclog it? My car is leaking inside the cabin after heavy rain.

Thank you in advance.

-JCR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF07e70 View Post
2017 also…drain is under in the engine compartment under the cabin filter box. There’s a photo here: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1617301
So the final drain hole is in the engine compartment in a 2017 X5 F15? This is news to me...all the videos I've seen are behind the brush guard of the right front fender.

It looks to me like it is in the back left corner of the engine bay? I guess I would need to remove a panel to access it? Have any of you all done this?

Thanks again I can't wait to report back that this has been resolved!!
Appreciate 0