View Single Post
      01-20-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
jrthe1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F15 E60 911C4 SL560 66C10step

New To Me 2017 X5 35i XDrive

Hello everyone. I made the purchase a couple of months ago and finally found the time to post. I was researching buying a used SUV and had it narrowed down to GLE400 and F15. I was planning on buying in the spring. After my third trip to the stealer, I decided the F15 was superior. Before I left, the GM came over and told me about a trade he had coming in that week. It was a loaded 17 in Atlas Cedar Xline WITH ONLY 11,700 miles AND WITH Dynamic Handling Package!

Funny thing is that when I was having my E60 serviced 2 years ago they had an Atlas Cedar car with mocha nappa on the floor and the color combo really intrigued me. Since I never buy new, I put it in my memory banks.

Like an expectant father I waited and waited as the car came in later than expected but when it did I used my credit card to put down a deposit sight on seen.

The car was as close to being brand new as it could be and has CPO warranty to June of 2022.

The selling price was pretty good but they offered me about half of what my wife's 07 X3 trade in was worth. I took my trade home. Detailed it and sold it 2 days later for my full asking price to the first guy that saw it. And yes, my selling price was double what the stealer offered.

Happy, happy camper here! The new X5 is phenomenal an oh the technology difference between it and my 09 535i. Still learning.

Pics and window sticker attached.
Attached Images

Last edited by jrthe1; 01-21-2020 at 08:15 AM..
Appreciate 1
P111572.00