01-28-2020, 10:20 PM   #7
SpecialSauce21
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Evo 9, m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
$3000 for 599M wheels/no tires or TPMS is nuts even if they where in great condition

There's a new set (wheels, tires, TPMS) listed here on the forum for $4250 - that's about the best you'll find 'brand new' - otherwise, you're looking at $4700-$4800 at the most popular online sites like Tischer.

I just paid $1800 a few months ago for OEM 599M wheels. 2 had minor rash that most people probably would have lived with, but me being OCD I had them fixed for $175 per wheel. TPMS are only $140 if you skip OEM and go through RG Sport.

I opted going the above route as it was not such a big hit on the bank account all at once, and I can purchase the tire of my choice vs. Pirelli P Zero run flats if buying a set new through a BMW dealer/online retailer.
I believe the issue is that the seller didnt actually buy the wheels they were off one of his client's car and probably just looked them up new and figure is asking price was adequate.
Honestly I wouldn't spend more than $600-$700 in their present condition, because I know what it takes to get them back to my liking.
Appreciate 0