View Single Post
      05-05-2015, 11:54 AM   #97
wwanthony
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 XDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
So for the 35i, S1 dial doesn't do anything.

What is the scale for the S2 dial from lowest to highest? What should be the shipped/default setting be and is there a "stock" setting?

I may consider adding this on top of my MPPK tune and I like the fact that i can adjust how much gains i want just incase i need to crank it down due to the already increased boost from the MPPK.

Now the bigger question for you guys. I've had several JB products in the past and while they do work for increasing power, they always seem to make the car feel like a on/off switch with power delivery. Is there a happy setting where power is increased but not to the point where it affects power delivery?

Alan
For the 35i, the stock setting is B. It will come set to B assuming you let them know you have a 35i. The highest setting I believe is 7.

I have mine at E and it is nice and smooth. It has been about 5 weeks or so. The biggest increase is at the stock setting. When I get a chance, I will probably set mine back to B. Power delivery is smooth and consistent even at the E setting. The increase from B to E is not that noticeable. I have never tried any setting above E.....it just did not seem necessary.
Appreciate 1