cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
I think what most people want is someone who just knows about cars or at least interested in selling them....not a CA who stares at you like you got three heads when you ask how to park a DCT F8X.....hopefully, you find some good CA. At least we got these fourms, the amount of knowledge on here bmw or not is vast and you can learn a lot. Maybe if a CA spent 30% the time I do on BP; his sales numbers would be through the roof!
^This. How do you sell something you know nothing about? I went to MB when the GLE Coupe first came out. I asked the CA what they had for a winter set up as it came with summer performance tires. He told me I didn't need snow tires, this was AWD. Seriously?

Anyway, my all time favorite dealer story was when I needed a vehicle right away. Chrysler agreed to buy back my Jeep from hell. I went to Lexus to look at the RX. Took it for a test drive and when I started talking numbers the salesguy actually told me to come back with my husband. I laughed, told him big mistake, he just lost a sale. I wish I could have seen his face when he called me to follow up and I told him sorry, I bought a BMW all by myself.
Appreciate 2
IanMan384.00
Alfisti6502.50