View Single Post
      05-11-2023, 11:49 PM   #34
leopard print
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Really well for an Asian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
And apparently there are different levels of infinities and some infinities and larger than others.

I watch and listen to a lot of space stuff and I'm pretty sure I recall hearing that wasn't true. I don't remember the exact reason why it's not true and honestly it would probably be over my head anyways. However I think it's one of those click bait article titles that isn't actually true.

Yet.

However I'm not sure why we expect to discover or know everything. For all we know we are a flea on a dogs ass in the cosmic perspective and we don't know and will probably never know shit about anything. Like an ant trying to understand the universe.
Yep, reading about the different types of infinities is incredibly interesting.

I wouldn't doubt that it wasn't true and just click bait. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the big bang was proven false at some point either. I get that the big bang is the most popular theory based on science and what we know of physics etc., but I find it hard to believe that with our limited knowledge of the universe we could say what happened 13 biliion years ago. Just like an ant can't comprehend how the earth operates, I think we are basically ants in the grand scale of the universe (no matter how smart we like to think we are).
Appreciate 1