r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
AC Schnitzer is one of best for BMW exterior imho

Going with 22' rims basically screams for MPBK with upgraded rotors or even better F85 rotors retrofit - otherwise car looks like my daughters bicycle with that tiny rotors and calipers Especially when it's 35i that has smallest rotors and calipers.

P.S. Which brings another question - not sure why even bother with 35i (no offense to 35i owners) to mod the car with AC Schinzer? I mean conversion to ACS will probably cost more than a car itself and it still be overtaken on the road by some soccer mom minivan (jk). I mean why not start with a proper 50i? You know back in my e90 days rarely someone took a 328i and converted it to expensive show room queen. It was more like M3 that was used as a starting point. Just saying
Unless it was meant to be a show room queen, then you can probably keep stock brakes too I know, I know - it's non of my business, I'm just thinking loudly here, pay no attention please
Hey, hey!!! I modded my sDrive35i with BBK and 22" HRE, hahaha.
Don't make fun of me.

50 or not to 50 is hard decision. Living in LA, with all of the traffic, V8 just will give me more stress on the road.
And believe it or not, I did felt it when I had the F06 650i.
Too much power for LA traffic, even when the freeway is wide open, somehow someway, 4 guys driving 60mph on each lane of the 4 lane highway.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 1
DuSh2113.50