redbeast
redbeast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X6M

Garage List
2019 BMW X6M  [10.00]
New rim size advice needed

Hey folks, got bad news today...the rims I had on order was canceled due to inability to clear front calipers and nobody caught it until manufacturer assured me they wouldn't and wouldn't cut them. Was going with Savini BM-15 20x10 squared on my X6M (with spacers on rears). Wanted to change the OEM staggered to be able to rotate tires same size and lower OEM 21 to 20's to get more side wall and smoother ride. Was informed my only option for the rims I really want is 22x10.5. Anyone have any advice if you've run 22's and how the ride is? What size tires fit best and look best to fill gaps? I don't plan to lower. And clearance from rubbing front fender or scraping interior? I didn't want 22's due to public opinion that ride quality diminishes even though I do think they look better. Are these opinions grounded? Thanks for any assistance, looking to make a decision within the next week or two or just look for different concave 8-10 spoke true directional gloss black 20's, but super hard for me to find that will fit.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0