View Single Post
      10-07-2014, 12:39 AM   #223
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

@Hang0ver, thank you very much for taking the time to organize that and adding the coding steps I had explained to you in person - it definitely makes things easier for people to understand. There are some important points that need fixing like the FA Activation (this should be done right after you READ FA at the beginning). You listed it much later in your steps for some reason - if you don't activate it, your changes may not apply/save correctly. Edit that and please leave spaces between the coding list so people don't get confused when reading them. Also leave the references near the top because those are the most important for starting coding and seeking coding help. I'm happy to update my coding OP with your adjusted organization, but I can't copy the whole thing because the numbers become like this[*] so that's why I didn't want to do that without making sure everything was corrected by you. I would have edited it myself and applied and rearranged everything as I needed, but if anything got screwed up in the paste, I would lose my original OP information. I read through your additions a few times in comparison to mine and everything seems good aside from those few points I mentioned. Thanks, buddy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde View Post
Ah man, at least they should have enabled that. Oh well it means I am going to have to keep pressing sport every single time. That button will wear fast.

Make a video!
I know how you feel, lol.

I was thinking about this. If I have time, I might do it after I VO Code my BDC_Body, etc. for my M-Sport steering wheel. This way I can show some of the BDC_Body coding. Should I do a screen video or should I make a live video with my G16 as I comment and explain the coding. Is there a program that let's you do a full screen capture video while allowing you to record your voice? That would be more helpful.