10-07-2014, 06:27 AM   #229
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang0ver View Post
You are welcome..Happy to help

Regarding Read FA, you don't mandatorily need to Activate it before. You can activate it later too. If you don't activate it and try to code, it will just ask you to activate. Even the step by step guide listed is it in the later time to activate. I moved it to the top where we do it after Read. Either way it works fine. So we should be good

Thanks for your suggestions, I made the edits in that post. For your convenience, I am attaching the post content in the reply.

Edit your OP and once you paste content in attached sheet to the reply box, click Preview Post and make sure everything is aligned correctly. Once you are satisfied, you can save changes.

I am also thinking, may be we should add the coding in OP also to @r33 sheet so make it a one stop shop for everything. Thoughts? We might need use seperate sheets for FDL and VO coding to make it easier.

Thanks for considering my changes
Again, awesome work, my friend . Thank you for taking my tips with a positive mindset. That's good that there are no issues with the Activate FA portion, but I just wanted it to be at the beginning because that's how I was taught to code by Shawn - I'm very particular about order and steps (you've met me so you know this, lol); also this way no one forgets it since it is a very integral step.

Regarding the extra coding - I had already told Ben that I would input the coding list in the OP into his cheat sheet when I get around to it . Yeah, we will definitely have to separate the VO Coding from the FDL coding or else it will confuse people and they might mess something up by mistake.

I'm going to edit and include this into the OP right now. Again, thank you for your help and time. You have a good memory as well . Almost every step I remember explaining to you in person, you wrote down in the coding steps.

Thanks for the video post. I found two perfect tools to record my screen with commentary. Do you think I should still bother with a video for our F15 then?