View Single Post
      10-07-2014, 06:33 AM   #231
Hang0ver
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Again, awesome work, my friend . Thank you for taking my tips with a positive mindset. That's good that there are no issues with the Activate FA portion, but I just wanted it to be at the beginning because that's how I was taught to code by Shawn - I'm very particular about order and steps (you've met me so you know this, lol); also this way no one forgets it since it is a very integral step.

Regarding the extra coding - I had already told Ben that I would input the coding list in the OP into his cheat sheet when I get around to it . Yeah, we will definitely have to separate the VO Coding from the FDL coding or else it will confuse people and they might mess something up by mistake.

I'm going to edit and include this into the OP right now. Again, thank you for your help and time. You have a good memory as well . Almost every step I remember explaining to you in person, you wrote down in the coding steps.

Thanks for the video post. I found two perfect tools to record my screen with commentary. Do you think I should still bother with a video for our F15 then?
You are welcome.

I don't think we need to hurry on the video. But making one for F15 makes people feel better because the video I posted has E-sys is different language. Also a PDF with screenshot would be better than video like we already have for VO coding. I personally feel convenient using PDF instead of video because, they can flip pages instead of going through video and finding where it is.

When I did the VLD VO coding, I lost some FDL that I did in KAFAS2. I can put together that PDF with screenshots if you want
Appreciate 0