Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerTy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
I have the pinnacle ceramic as well. 70%. Love it. I have had consistent issue with a small strip of orange peel but after having the shop replace three times I gave up. It doesn't sit in my FOV and I only see it if I look down low so I moved on. I have lifetime warranty so if I decided later on to complain I always can but it is a very large piece of film and ceramic is much thicker than any other film.
I have my front windows done 35% Pinnacle Ceramic from a shop done right down the street from me and had a great experience. Looking at getting the windshield and sunroof done - How much did the windshield cost and what do you do about the VA inspection sticker? Does it stick on to the film without damaging or do they cut out a rectangle for it?
Don't remember off the top of my head. I had it and the side windows down. I want to say $150. And I'm a Florida resident so don't need to put a sticker on. Glad too cuz they just changed from the top middle to the bottom corner. That would have been two holes. Lol
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 1
BimmerTy192.50