05-18-2020, 05:28 PM   #66
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 335 View Post
Point is you’re walking outside stepping on who knows what (urinal example was perfect) then you come home and walk around your house. I’m sorry but that is not acceptable.

Also don’t you wanna take your shoes off after being in them all day?

My routine as soon as I get in is take my shoes off, then straight to the bathroom without touching anything and wash my hands (and yes this was pre corona virus). Then I take my socks off and let my damn feel air out.

I feel comfortable walking around my floors barefoot knowing I can hop on a sofa and put my feet up. Let me guess you go on your sofa/bed with your shoes (like they do in the movies)?
I'm not sure where the hell you guys live on here, trekking through piss covered floors and shit apparently, but I walk on clean paved surfaces in sunny Florida 99% of the time. Shoes stay clean and we use a door mat like civilized human beings. Whatever isn't caught in the mat fibers is disinfected when the cleaning company comes once a week. Having no carpet helps though, no gonna lie. We do have a rug in the master that I avoid like the plague as its white, but I walk everywhere else.
Appreciate 0