07-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #13
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnguyen1028 View Post
You know, I havn't talked to Will ever since the BBQ. That was about 2-3 weeks ago. I've given him a few text messages, but he never responded back. Told me he was gonna hit me up next time theres a meet, but I don't see him on the list for the 26th.

I know he was busy trying to move out with his girl and all, so he might just be real busy.

But yeah, for sure I'll hit you up for the autobody work in the future. Thanks man. I'll see if I'm free on the 26th and I'll take me and my girl to the meet.
Same here, I have not yet talk to Will after the BBQ too. Will just dissappear. He is moving out with his girl??? Damn, I thought they only been together for couple months only. That is so damn quick. Good luck to him.

Definitly bring anyone that who love to join us. I love to see more people coming. Hit me up if you need any helps. I will try my best to help out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytigerking View Post
Johnny, do you know if your buddies at Accutint do minor repairs on clear bra. I tried to pass a damn truck on my way up to BC... and I think a rock hit it and now you can see the small chip-like damage on it. I don't know if it actually done any harm to the hood itself. It just seems crazy to replace the whole thing, if it can be repaired...especially when it runs up to $600 for replacement.
Sorry to hear about that. I know clear bra are crazy expensive, but my buddy hooked me up on my previous E90 330i and I got a really awesome for my M too. And the job was perferct too. I believe they do the reparing work. You can call to the Bellevue Accutint and look for John, he is the 2nd manager after my buddy Caleb (the owner). Just tell him that you are Johnny Lin's friend and are referal by me. And then John will take care of you from there. They usually provide all my referals with a unbelieveable deal. Good Luck~ Let me know how it goes.
Appreciate 0