View Single Post
      06-05-2018, 03:53 PM   #37
Stev_chu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
I bought a 2014 CPO 50i Msport with 68K on it to keep the miles off my 435i and I couldn't be happier. Knock on wood it doesn't randomly explode on me, but I love this thing so much, the 435 only comes out once or twice a month, and ive considered just selling it AND the X5 to just get a newer X5. I had no idea these were such nice vehicles until I got a 2018 X5 35i as a loaner and figured with twice the power in a tuned 50i, it would be perfect.

I had a 2011 550i before this and always hated going in for service and getting the "well we found a leak while changing the oil, going to need it a week for repairs", and I bought the 435 for the fun factor and fuel economy while still being fun to drive, but its tough to juggle two cars when my daily driver with a tune will spank the pants off my 435 with a turbo upgrade, methanol and full bolt ons, as well as hook off the line since its X drive. I have 7K left on the CPO warranty and maintenance contract so I have about 5K miles to make up my mind
You're my hero! Got the 50i to keep off the mileage from another car..
Appreciate 0