View Single Post
      12-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #1846
FCX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

- 2018 X5 50i M Sport [Space Grey, black leather interior, only major package missing is DHP]
- 21,000 miles, CPO [car was originally ordered, shipped, leased, serviced, returned, and sold from the same dealer]
- Paid almost 54K out the door, original MSRP was >$94K [There were cheaper options, but based on condition and features this seemed like a good deal to me]

The tires, door seals, steering wheel, floor mats, battery are brand new. The seats are in excellent condition. The seat bottom on driver's side was replaced and still has the new leather smell!

Updates I made include the general coding updates via bimmercode to iDrive and the full-screen CarPlay. I also spent $400 on paintless removal of a couple of dents. I also decided to get an additional set of 19-inch square wheels and have them instead of the 21-inch staggered rims that came with the car. So far, I prefer the 1-inch rims because the ride is more comfortable and absorbs bumps a lot better. It is also quieter and haven't noticed much difference in handling (however, only had the original 21 inches for a month)

Overall pretty happy with the purchase so far. Might get an extended warranty after the CPO expires, but undecided so far.

Last edited by FCX5; 02-09-2021 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: correction
Appreciate 0