View Single Post
      02-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #1
jeffcck
Enjoying Everyday Life ~~
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

No more BMW for me !!!

I was trying to get a X5 35i quote from a local dealership last month, but they said "no" because I am on some kind of export list. They asked me to contact BMW to solve the problem.

I called BMW and sent them all the information they asked for few weeks ago. It's been almost a month, I got the same answer every time I called. "We need more time to investigate and we are working on it". I have no idea why it takes so long to review my file and they refused to let me talk to the manager who handles my case.

They called me two days ago and told me they will have the result next day. BUT didn't even get a call from them yesterday and today. I called them 30 mins ago and told them forget it, I will move on to some other brands. I am a big fan of BMW, but looks like BMW doesn't want me to be their customers !!!!

I am really mad about the whole "export" list, and tired of calling every other day. One time they even mentioned that because I am a potential exporter, but the last vehicle I purchased was back in 2006. How do an exporter make money if they only export one car in 8 year !!!!!!
Appreciate 0