View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 02:08 PM   #106
slickgt1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M F85

I just had my brakes replaced by Open Road BMW in Edison NJ. Great group of people there. Can’t say enough good things about the experiences I had there. By the way, if you can reach Dave in parts, and ask for club pricing, mention xoutpost or xbimmers and you will get a fat discount on parts. They got a club discount thing there. But that’s not the point of this post.

They replaced my brakes after my 1 and only complaint. Pads, shims sensors. 3 pages of invoice. They replaced my pdc wire harness in rear, and pass mirror camera, so that added to the 3 pages.

Anyway. Brakes felt like shit initially, but no squeal. 1k miles and they seem to be getting more bite, and squealed 1 time so far. This is nothing compared to what was happening to me before. I was like a damn freight train making a 90 degree turn every time I touched brakes. It was so annoying that I was trying to modulate braking trying not to squeal. Only time will tell. I will update as time goes. All no charge. 2017 f85 Under warrantee.
Appreciate 2