By your statement, I?ll assume you don?t have a single one of the following:

A motorized vehicle
A home that you own
A cell phone
Cable or satellite TV
Personal high speed internet
Glassware
Shoes that lace up

Because that would make you a narcissistic egomaniac.

All all the above items are luxury items that the majority of the inhabitants of Earth don?t own.

Hey, wait just one minute, you are on a BMW Forum.

Did you know BMW?s are not necessary at all?

Here are some things about you:

1) You most likely have a BMW, because you feel they are nicer and warrant the premium price. How is your ego?

2) Don?t have an M

3) Tell your friends you have an M, when it?s just an M-Sport

4) Rebadge your car with an M Badge

While thinking about all your own personal property, please explain to me, and whomever ?appreciated? your post, why you feel, because I?ve owned 6 M cars in the past (all ONE at a time) you think you know how a person feels/acts. How you know the size of their ego?

I?m waiting......

If I was a person with a huge ego, I simply would have said ?Go be poor somewhere else?.

BTW, prior to my 15? M... my only car was a used Honda CR-Z.

Like I said, you are an idiot.
Well since you asked... I think his point is that you are belittling those who (you assume) don't have a "real" M-car and then go on to list each and every M "trophy" you have had which is a tad egotistical in that context. And then to throw personal insults kind of proves his point.
Show me ONE example in my 1st post that he replied to that was belittling someone without a real M?

Show me.

Please.

My, and the majority of others feel BMW is consistently watering down the M Brand.

That is the point.

At no time did I mention customers in my post.

Go ahead and read through my last posts... you tell me if I?m in a position to belittle ANYONE...

Not that I would if I was.
Appreciate 0