View Single Post
      08-02-2015, 02:02 AM   #76
dr.waxman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmatt0116 View Post
Sale price is 130k on 157k MSRP, and this car is extremely well optioned, including electric shades, tow hitch (for my yacht, naturally), running boards, smoked tail lights, etc. Seems like a great deal to me. Even better than the 2015 x5m MSRP 113,150 that I had agreed to pay 109k for. I will be taking the 179 deduction on this vehicle for business as well so I'm okay with the extra dollars spent. I almost got suckered into buying a Turbo S with the carbon ceramic brake package for 137k then I found out it costs almost $18,000 to replace the rotors. Yikes! Guess I'll have to make due with the stock Brembos, oh well.

One of the great things about this car is that everything is done. The suspension is electronically adjustable and right where I want it to be. It has awesome 21" wheels, smoked tail lights, ridiculously cool looking head lights, etc. There isn't much I will need to do to it at all.

Take a look for yourself, the car is undeniably beautiful and has all of the suspension bells and whistles that BMW does not:

http://www.porscheofsouthshore.com/n...13fc5056c6.htm
I think you are either on the wrong site or advertising rep for the Porsche outlet !!
Appreciate 0