Quote:
Originally Posted by Russmov View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maDjzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfochon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lshiroda1 View Post
I can't find the line in expert mode to change color for ambient light. Can anyone give more detailed info ? thx
In BDC - 3070.
Search for ensemble_layer...
if your software is compatible you can change 8 ensemble, 3 layers. Lots of Video online on the topic as well.
I can confirm this worked flawlessly for me, now I'm not sure if it depends on software version as previously mentioned I will post up my version when I get home to confirm. This however took me 30 seconds to code within BimmerCode:

- BDC > Expert Mode > search for line 3070
- Within 3070 > scroll down to the desired Ensamble which will have up to 10 layers below it, F15 utilizes only the first 3
- Example I changed my last 3 Ensembles as I was not using those color patterns, Layer 1 will be top led bar, 2 door handle, 3 lower area AND when I get home I'll also look into the top 2 LEDs in the ceiling panel that fire down that have the ability to change color as well, depending on color pattern, which could be coded as a higher Layer.
- After you select the color desired just code and that's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpowered5 View Post
Just wanted to confirm it does work. Press the Button and on the bottom of the dash "steering wheel heater activated" and deactivated. Just like every other car does..
I can confirm this works as well.
I'm super jealous of all your colours. Wish mine worked 🤬
Hmm, are you not finding the Ensemble lines within 3070 at all or another issue?
Appreciate 0