View Single Post
      07-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #6
BKMK5
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 MB C43

So I picked the car up on Saturday morning and by Sunday afternoon I was experiencing 2 issues. The first being that the car would not shut off. We were in Sport mode and Auto Start/Stop disabled, go to shut off the truck and it would not shut off. After say the 5th press it shut off. It hasn't happened since. The second issue has now come up twice. On Sunday the "Hood Open" warning showed up on the heads up display, open the hood, shut it and its gone. Same thing happened again this morning while I was driving. It would not shut off the warning. The hood is not open when this is happening. I'll be bringing the truck in next Wednesday.

I would have thought getting the last of the 2014s I'd have gotten one that all the kinks have been worked out for the new model year. I guess not. Slightly disappointed on a nearly 80k truck. Although my Cayenne S which was slightly more expensive had a faulty PCM(nav) and $600 clock that needed to be replaced as well.

Ps. Have I mentioned how nice the twinturbo v8 is?! It'll be a shame to give it to the wife in a years time when my M3 comes
SOLD-2011.5 ///M3 Sedan ZCP
SOLD-2008 E90 335i Sport
Appreciate 0